Thursday, February 23, 2006

10 reasons why i cannot join the amazing race

after the thurs nite out, i realize i can nvr join the amazing race or rather i will definitely lose if i join it, both the family edition n the normal edition...this is why...

1. I PANIC EASILY..I WILL START SCREAMING N GO HYPER..A NO NO WHEN UR LOST...
2. I LIKE GETTING LOST...ANOTHER NO NO..THE ADRENALINE RUSH IS SO COOL..
3. I LAUGH WHEN I GET LOST...FINISHED..ASK DAPHNE..I LAUGH N NOT CONCENTRATE ON GETTING BACK ON THE RIGHT ROAD..
4. I AM SO BAD WITH ROADS...
5. WORST STILL, IM BAD WITH MAPS...ASK THE TOURIST, PRISHILA WHO GUIDED US TO PETALING STREET N KLCC...
6. WHEN IM STRESSED I CANT THINK STRAIGHT...
7. IMAGINE ME, PRISH, DAPH N PUVY IN AMAZING RACE...FINISHED..WE WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE TEAM THAT HAS THE MOST DRAMA N COMES IN LAST EVERYTIME..I WILL BE HYPER, PUVY WILL JOIN ME, PRISH WILL BE STRESSED N DAPH WILL JUZ BE DAPH..LAUGH N LAUGH N LAUGH...NOT HELPING DAPHNE...
8. BUNGEE JUMPING...NO NO..I WILL HANG ON TO THE NEAREST METAL POLE FOR DEAR LIFE..ANY ROAD BLOCKS OR DETOUR..GONE..
9. ANYTHING TO DO WITH BEES, HEIGHTS...GONE..AHAHAHA...PHOBIA I GUESS...
10. FINALLY, TEND TO DRIVE FAST EVEN WHEN IM LOST..NO NO AS THERE IS NO TIME TO TURN BACK...HAVE TO TAKE BIGGER ROUND..AHAHHAAH..EXPERIENCE THAT MOST OF THE TIME..AAHAHAHA...

there u go...10 reasons why i cant go to that kinda race...aahahahah...wat to do...its in me i guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger c.ho said...

=.="!!!!

wait.. you say when you're stressed and then you can't think straight.. you're going to be a doc rite?? then how?? stressful conditions what?! 0.0" man.. think i'm gonna avoid you as a doc!!hehehhe

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home