Thursday, February 02, 2006

Day 2 Of Gambling

As usual...gambling for like the 5th day consecutively...ahahahah..wat to do...started the day by going to the ARCADE with andrew n my bro...basically was there for like 2 hours playing only like 3 games..the one that took most of the time was marvel vs capcom 2..addicted to that game although we r not very good at it but i still manage to kick ass today..ahahaah..n played bishi bashi mashi...sum game u juz bang buttons...stress reliever...then adjoured home, had dinner n then meng lee n andrew came over to GAMBLE...played black jackwith my father being the banker then went over to christine's house to play mahjong...or rather teach meng lee to play it...n guess wat...i won back sum money...ahahahaah...now the math..erm...RM 120 + RM 30 = RM 150...juz RM 30 from being back to ground zero..yay yay..most of it came from black jack...taking from my father...mahjong was fun today...coz i have good tiles i guess...if not wah...frus giler...one can't imagine how frustrating it is not having good tiles...but wat the heck...its a good day for me...n i hope it stays that way the whole time tomolo at MENG LEE'S open house,....hope to suck sum money there to cover sum loses...ahahaahaha...wish me luck as I embark on this journey to suck money out of people...will be posting the drama that unfolds tomolo at his hse as well as pictures i hope...aahahahaha...wish me luck...

1 Comments:

Blogger c.ho said...

hhahahhahaha.. damn funny la yoU!!! gambling addict.. sheesh.. better monitor you man.. make sure you don't get addicted to it until you terjebaK!!!

aiyoh... change your time to suit m'sian time la.. i thought bila you post.. mana tau it's AFTER you went home from my house one!

i don't even know whether you'll even read my comment.

oh.. and i'm not wishing you too much good luck. nanti you sapu me as well!!!!!! nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home