Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hmmm....

oh well...i know wat some ppl will say when they read this new post...oh where have i been??surprise surprise...the last post was like ages ago...more like 5 months ago...erm...calvin's new life is all about holidays now...a well deserved holiday if u ask me...the last exam, the EOS 5 was the most stressful exam i have ever gone through..it wasn't as tough as the sem 3 paper but then the stress level was off the roof...oh my god...i will never ever wanna go through that 3 papers again...the 2 weeks of study break was just bad...the 2 days before the exam was even worse...i will be lying on my bed reading my notes from like morning until evening non stop...cant eat at all...every bite of food juz makes me wanna puke..the day before the exam i had only a few siew pau the whole day...and that nite i was on the brink of breaking down...thank god for friends like vhan who gave me some words of encouragement and also y parent who was there for me all the time...my IMU frens like daph n prish was there to assist in my studies by making it not dull and make me remember stuff...the study group thingy was actually helpful and i owe my grades to these ppl...besides that, all is jolly in my world...in 3 weeks i will be moving into seremban to start another 2 and a half years of hell....

i have been going on loads on vacations as well...erm lets start at bali...went to bali with vhan, andrew, meng lee. it was loads of fun...the view was excellent, the tour guide was informative and the food there was heavenly...bought a few things ere and there for the family and frens...parents got some batik sarong thingy...bro has a new pair of shoes....i think i loved the tanah lot temple and the uluwatu surf beach...i think its spelled dat way...the temple was interesting since it was carved out of caves...and the surf beach was juz breath taking not to mention a pain in the legs due to corals and over enthusiasim from me....

langkawi was next on the agenda...this time with uni frens...juz chilling and spending time with each other there was already good enough to make that trip enjoyable...the cable car was a lil disappointing due to the rain...prish drove...so there u have it...a mauritian driving a bunch of malaysian's around in a van...and boy was she good at driving...ahahhaah...

i also went to penang...erm...juz the same old thing there...eat...eat and eat...though there were different places i thought it was an enjoyable trip...not to mention the loads of DVDs i bought home from there...6 series....cantonese series...the quality is juz average but the price is really really cheap....rm 4 per cd with 10 free 1....i guess my intentions was juz the dvd...and had a hotel room all to myself...my family came and left a day before i leave....

i am also taking rumba classes...it has been fun so far...dragged my bro to join that class as well...and intend to take the exams...so i guess dat will occupy my time for the time being...hahahahh..hope to be able to dance a lil bettter soon...coz now my hips aren't listening to instructions...ahahahahaa...

soon to come plans would be a genting trip...of which u know wat dat means....and then i am suppose to plan a paintball thingy...i guess that is my plans so far...hopefully more will come in due to boredom creeping into my holidays...ahahaahaha....

1 Comments:

Blogger c.ho said...

omgoodness.. you're back from the dead!!!!! lol...

joking.

anyhoo.. congrats on passing that very stressful stage in life. I am glad that our future doctors have been starved like mad in their ritual of being inducted into the world of medicine. i guess it's their sick way of torturing you ppl as to desensitise you to pain?

hahhaa.. joking. Ooo.. seremban already huh? Well, tell me more(in maybe a couple of months time eh?) about how seremban is like.. lol!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home