Thursday, March 09, 2006

Reflecting....

The calvin wong ke wen 4 years ago i guess was very different from the calvin presently...thats was very close frens of mine have been telling me...my my...actually sitting in the room here n actually thinking bout it i think they were right afterall...they are afterall my close frens who i have hung out with the past 7 years...there is truth in it, come to think about it...its so weird...i guess uni life changed me n im starting to immerge from my shell i call my comfort zone...
here is a comparison of PAST CALVIN WONG KE WEN n THE PRESENT CALVIN WONG KE WEN....

THE PAST....

I was an extremely quiet person...i kno ppl i meet in uni will probably say im lying...but i was...quiet n secluded...mebe i guess that time i didn't wanna say much...i didnt like dancing..always thought i can't dance n look stupid if i tried..so i tried my best to avoid it..was afraid of voicing my opinions...dunno y i was so paranoid that someone will reject my opinions...i guess i was immatured then...i was a very conservative person...i will stick to my own world n ponder about stuff..my mind was like a closed closet..avoiding offending stuff n all...i dun smile at pictures...ahahaha...basically i will juz look at the camera or frown...ahahaha...i kno i kno...its weird..

THE PRESENT

The present calvin is now loud when out in a group of ppl...not secluded anymore n dares to offer opinions if needed...i went for cheerleading...a shock to my frens who said they would nvr think one fine day i would go for cheerleading...ahaahaha...i enjoy SALSA.....from a quiet person who dun dance to a salsa addict...have to thank daph for introducing salsa to me..i even dragged so many times in uni...god...such a change..ahahahaah..i became a person that will juz talk about anything...n i smile at pictures now...ahahahahaha...such a difference...

Thats calvin past n present...so much difference...but i think it is for the good...hopefully...well...i think only my frens in subang will see the difference...i tend to get high lately...my high partner prishila...god..my next entry...MY HIGH NIGHTS....

1 Comments:

Blogger c.ho said...

hmm.. yeah.. only we can tell.. and yes.. probably for the better. although, i have to say.. there are certain things you can further improve in ;)hehehhehe..

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home