Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY 2007

goodness...its chor 3 and im home???this is because of grossed out seremban k...hv to return to sban tomolo afternoon so hv to come back today...i havent have enuf gambling to do yet...all my cousins are like still busy gambling there at home and im stuck at home ere...but then thank god the flu passed on the first day i went home...and this year...i didnt eat much...manage to control my eating...didnt take rice...juz meat n veges...kinda weird...felt full throughout the CNY...the first day didnt dress up as well...juz wore my baju tidur and went around collecting ang pau...wat to do..i woke up at 1130 when everyone was in the house already...so i guess no time to dress up...my grandma gave me when i have not even brushed my teeth...god...ahahahaha..but then i have to say every year CNY juz gets better and better...hahahaaha...hopefully this does not stop...next blog...OPEN HOUSES...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home