Friday, March 10, 2006

Increasing Stress...HAIHZ...

well well...after looking at my calender n my newly recieved EOS 3 timetable...it suddenly hit me..im way behind schedule...god...i have respi exam in like 2 weeks n my EOS is exactly 4 months away...i took a look at my Sem 2 notes n oh my god...its a huge load of notes...STRESSED...dunno how on earth im gonna survive this sem but i certainly hoping i could juz pass n make it to the next sem..to those in uni who is reading this...yes i kno wat is going on in ur mind..especially daphne, yee chuan, prish, puvy n phei shan...i kno exactly wat u guys will say...but i am serious here..juz pass all the way to sem 5 n im very happy..well...anyways...my plan wud b to study my ass off this sem...the plan would be to study half of respi n half of foundation 2 every week n pass the end system assessment n in between put time into badminton, karate, volleyball n SALSA...oh my...i havent had salsa classes in so long..its like torture..my moves are so limited..haihz..howlah..even christine is picking it up..ahahaha...chris...welcome to the world of salsa..but now there is a glimpse of hope in continuing the salsa class...ahaahahaa..i was overjoyed that day...but it depends on the instructor...if not plan B...find another area to learn..i missed the times at Qba in westin n of course at federal hotel where frens came to my birthday salsa dance nite organized by daphne loh...u guys who was there were the best n i thanked u sincerely for being day n made my birthday a most memorable wan...although prish was feeling so nauseated from the endless spins...hahahaha..anyways back to my endless barrage of notes n thick books...wish me luck...

2 Comments:

Blogger c.ho said...

hmm.. pat pat..

poor thing.

I also feeling stressed. But i'm too lazy to do anything about it! muahahhahahhahaha... .crazy already. Sigh..

yes yes.. i'm going for salsa lesson no.2 this coming wed. I think i must keep it up.

don't forget to blog!hehhehe..

2:21 AM  
Blogger c.ho said...

it ain't increasing stress for me anymore.. it's INSTaNT stress. Just check out what's due when and faint. INSTANT.. Ready within ONE minute!!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home