Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nearing the End of CNY

its nearing the end of CNY...a few more days n that's it..but i guess the gambling has become an all year round event...tonite we wud b crashing into meng lee's house for our last open house...we had one in seng kiat's hse dat day...it was enjoyable and not to mention stressful...then one at vhan's hse...it was weird this year because vhan wasnt there...but then never the less the brothers were there to entertain us n this year there was a new addition...POKER CHIPS...hahahahaa..some damn terre chips..makes u feel lk ur in genting...but then luck wasnt on my side and i lost money dat night...then it was my house on saturday...loads of food left over...played til 3 am...n this year my luck is in my house...won money...ytd was a relaxing day...juz sports...badminton n karate...then at night we played mahjong...my bro "treated" me to like movies...so thank you...ahahahahaa...it was fun...n now we r waiting for tonite...hopefully all wud go well...wish me luck ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home