Friday, March 17, 2006

Hectic Weeks to Come...

wah...superly hectic weeks to come...sports n studies...i noticed my pile of notes is huge...n vhan advised me to start soon n pace myself...thanx vhan...good advice..all i need to do now is to slot my time properly...oh man...dats hard to do...n not to mention i miss my room..im like sleeping in the hall for the past 2 weeks...ahahahaha...i thought it would b fun...boy was i wrong...oh my god...the 3 seater sofa was not long enuf...the pillow i had was so high...my dad will wake me up every morning at 6 juz to go up n sleep....cant really study coz im used to my room i guess..there is always food to tempt me into the world of obesity...god...then there is the temptation to on the TV to tempt me into the world of mindless zombies..ahahahah..shit...my hall is so crappy for me...the sofa looks very tempting at like 3 am...sit there means = sleep...well...these few days have been tiring i guess...my schedule for tis week n 3 weeks to come...

MON : LECTURES, BADMINTON, KARATE, STUDY
TUES: LECTURES, STUDY
WED: LECTURES, KARATE, STUDY
THURS: LECTURES, STUDY
FRI: LECTURES, KARATE, STUDY
SAT: STUDY, KARATE, BADMINTON
SUN: STUDY, KARATE

dats my hectic schedule..im so looking forward to enter the MAKAF (malaysian karate federation) tournament this year...its such a huge thing n my first time...but then even if im not chosen i have benifited from the training so far..it was such fun...although i already have injuries to my legs, arms n body n not to mention a 5 huge blisters on my sole...things arent that bad...ahahaaha..i hv respi exam on fri...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....but am thinking of wat to do after that exam...go out n hv fun like mad b4 hitting the books again...stress felt...pimples popping..coffee intake increasing...2 cups a day...ahaahha...but i guess b4 exams im like dat...keeps me so awake...juz came bak from badminton...then later goin out to MATTA fair with vhan n andrew n meng lee..to check out stuff for the mid year trip..anyways...auntie POH says my blog is a stress inducer...ahaahhah...plslah auntie POH, u probably study much more than me..ahahahahaaah...HIT THE BOOKS NOW...dats my call to go study..

3 Comments:

Blogger c.ho said...

waaahhh..

everyone oso hectic. kakaka.

grandma still haven't gone? poor thing. ahhaha.. go tumpang your bro's mattress. both of you can cosy cosy sleep together!!! hahahahhahaha..

kidding. nyway, i better get going with my work else it's gonna be another stressful week for me. haih.. see ya.

2:52 AM  
Blogger KE said...

I bet you're in a PBL room right now.

7:02 PM  
Blogger CWKW said...

wat the...kuan eng...u think im lk staying there izit...haihz...well..onli u will kno where to find me b4 exams...

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home